Terms of Service for Authors
By submitting your article(s) to us;
- You declare that you created the article or that you have permission to submit and that do not violate copyright, trademark, or any other rights of third parties.
- Your submission to importantindia.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and if featured, it may be distributed to our partner sites, RSS feed, and to our real-time email alerts members.
- Your submission to importantindia.com also gives unconditional permission for your articles to be reprinted in other websites and print publications.
- You declare that the article is unique and has not been published elsewhere.
- It is the Importantindia.com Team’s sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason.
- The ImportantIndia.com Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
- ImportantIndia.com is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
- Our editors may edit your articles and publish the same.
- We reserve the right to remove any external link from your article. Most external links are targeted for publicity and SEO link juice purpose. The quality of the articles may get degraded.
- Last Updated: 18-08-2014