Importantindia respects the intellectual property of others and asks you to do the same. Importantindia may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate your right to use any of the Services for any reason, including, but not limited to, if you are a repeat infringer.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please see Notice of Claims of Intellectual Property Violations below :
Notice of Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
It is the policy of Importantindia.com to respect the legitimate rights of copyright and other intellectual property owners.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information at email@example.com
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on any of Importantindia.com sites or services, with enough detail that we may find it on our web site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please mail your claim at firstname.lastname@example.org’
If your claim is genuine, that content would be removed immediately.