Importance of Newspaper – Short Paragraph 1.
A newspaper is a publication that has a lot of news material written in it. Newspapers are a type of digital print and there are numerous newspapers around the world each being specific on their own country.
Newspapers are very important pieces of publication. They are important in not only educating but are also a form of media where news are spread.
- They give information. A newspaper contains a lot of information that people can read and thus give them more knowledge.
- Newspapers also educate people. People who read newspapers get to gain some form of education about matters around the world.
- A newspaper also offers some form of entertainment. There are pages or sections of newspapers that are set aside to entertain readers.
- The publication of newspapers also helps to create jobs for people. These people are employed in the newspaper print houses and the newspaper vendors.
- Newspapers help to improve the levels of literacy. They can be used to help students to be able to write and read better.
By Mary (2019)
Importance of Newspaper – Short Paragraph 2.
Newspaper refers to a periodic (daily, weekly, or monthly) publication of updated information collected such as art, culture, economy, politics, business, sports, social issues, movies, share market, derivatives, commodity market, and advertisements.
Traditionally, newspapers consisted of a bunch of folded printed papers. However, since the evolution of internet, there is emergence of many online newspapers websites.
Importance of Newspaper
Newspaper provides us with information collected from around the globe. It also helps to develop new ideas, and at times guide the common man how to think and discuss.
A newspaper acts an important medium to control corruption and scams.
Newspaper is a mode of mass communication. It is very helpful in creating social awareness. Newspaper raises voices against social issues such as child labor, dowry system, etc. They urge the common people to act and behave in a rational manner.
We get the information of the forthcoming movies and television shows through a newspaper. It also contains a list of multiplexes with time-schedule for the movies.
A wide coverage of information is obtained at low cost though newspaper. It also influences the habit of thinking in men. It has also seen that illiterate adults are taking up education to read newspaper.
The dignity and reputation of a newspaper rests on the degree of their fidelity to truth and fearless reporting. It is our cheapest and most powerful weapon in the last analysis.
By Sanjoy (2013)