Travelling – Short Essay.
To move from one place to another with the help of different means is known as travelling. It can be for pleasure or some business meanings.
People travel from before Christ and it is necessary for survival. Different means are now developed according to the financial need of a traveller.
Some people choose travelling as a hobby. They become part of tourist agency and visit different places. In this way their life is interesting and not boring.
Modes of Travelling:
There are mainly three ways of travelling:
- By Air: It means through the airplanes and helicopters. It’s kind of a modern way of travelling and is also expensive. Moreover, it is easy and takes less time when compared to other modes.
- By Road: It’s a most common way of travelling. More than half of the population on earth use this way of travelling. It is cheap and easy mode. It includes cars, busses, trains, jeeps etc. Every transport that uses land to travel is included in this. It is also safe option when compared with other modes.
- By water: This was first used by pirates when they attacked on other countries. With time it becomes a way of travelling. Now people have their weddings and parties on the cruise. It is fun and people enjoy water. Some are scared of this mode and don’t choose it.
Advantages of Travelling:
There are endless advantages or benefits of travelling. Some of them are:
- Change of atmosphere
- Able to explore different cultures and food
Disadvantages of Travelling:
As there is sun with clouds and rain with wind. In the same way there are some cons of travelling which are:
- No time frame
- Constant moving
- Health compromise
- Pushed physically and mentally.
Travelling is great thing and more than awesome. It brings your inner side to the world and you let to make more friends and get a chance to meet new people with different people. It’s sometimes hard to travel and ask those people who are in a constant state of motion. It’s a blessing that you can move from one place to another. I personally love to travel all the time and suggest you all people to travel as much as you can.