Save Mother Earth
The slogan save mother earth is a widely shared one in present times because there is an urgent need for everyone to understand that the earth has been exploited to its maximum limits in the last 50 years.
The earth, as well as its resources, need to be preserved right now if we want to have a good future for future generations.
To live a longer and a healthier life, there is no choice but to save the mother earth. Remember, there is no second option if we lose this planet!
Why Save Mother Earth
Like nature, Earth is also referred to as Mother since she provides for us. Several ways can be adopted to save the mother earth. Let’s check them out!
- She provides us with all the things necessary for survival, e., air, water, and food.
- Mother earth provides us with nutrition from all the trees and helps us build houses to protect us from the vagaries of nature, by providing resources for construction.
- Her children abuse the resources provided by mother earth, us humans. We cannot stop land quarrying, cutting down trees and claiming more and more land from nature.
- She is bearing our burden but also the brunt of our constant abuses towards her.
- Environmental pollution has gone to an extreme and water has depleted the water reserves
- Mother earth provides all the precious resources, fuels from her lap and we do not think twice before thoughtlessly using them. We are close to finishing all the treasure she had in store for us in our reckless drive for development.
- Before we destroy her, let us think with gratitude for all that she has given us and will continue giving us, even in a state of decline.
How to Save Mother Earth
- Plant more trees in your vicinity
- Use carpools or public transports
- Stop being selfish and instead think about future generations
- Stop consumerism and start minimalistic living
- Reduce the consumption of meat
- Reduce the use and consumption of electricity
- Do not waste water
- Do not waste food
These are some of the measures that you can take on a daily basis and make your contributions towards saving the mother earth. If we all start taking individual steps on a daily basis, we will be rewarded by the mother earth in the form of fresh air, clean water, and a healthy environment.