Animals are an important part of the food cycle, and humans depend on them for a wide range of requirements.
It is important to save animals from extinction and human predators who like to hunt them for their personal gains.
Human life has become supreme to all else with no respect left for nature. To keep the balance of nature in place we have to save animals, hence the motto. Here are the reasons.
Why you should strive to save animals
- Animals are an integral part of the natural In fact, human beings are also a form of animals. Yet many animals are in the danger of disappearing from the earth.
- Every animal has a place in the ecosystem in the food chain to keep life in balance. If the balance tilts disasters follow.
- Animals also have a role to play in our daily lives. They help in farming, transport or provide us food like milk, eggs, etc. We must protect them since they are dependent on us
- In the past animals have had a greater role to play than now. Elephants, horses, and donkeys, etc. were commonly used to transport people or weights.
- Whether they are useful to humans or not, it is mandatory to respect that aspect of nature and to protect animals.
- There are many species of animals that are suffering from the aggressive actions and encroachments of human beings into the forests or other natural ecosystems. Poaching in forests is another offense against wildlife.
Tips to Save Animals
If you want to make a difference in the world and the lives of animals around the globe, here are some tips to get a jump-start on saving animals.
- You pledge not to wear anything that comes from animals such as leather. Just by this one step alone, you can save the lives of 100+ animals each year.
- You can also buy cruelty-free products such as soaps, lip balms, and shampoos where animals have not been poisoned, blinded or burned so that you can look more beautiful.
- You can also help save animals by not entertaining them in zoos, movies, and circus because in these places everything is denied to them and they are not in their natural habitat.
After the discussion, one must agree that ‘Save Animals’ must be a made into an awareness program for all to understand the value of animal life. Special reserve areas for protecting the endangered species where the human presence is controlled. They feel safe in their areas, and that is the only chance for them to breed and thrive. If you are really passionate about saving animals, you can even volunteer at the local animal shelter. You can help by walking dogs or cleaning out water bowls – anything that makes a difference in the lives of homeless animals.