Mother’s Day is celebrated to remember the love, security, and dedication that mothers shower on us day after day without any ulterior motives.
On this day, we show our love that we feel for our mother and to appreciate all her contribution towards our life.
Usually, it is celebrated on the second Sunday of May. It is a day to cherish your mothers and make them feel loved. It is also a day to let them know that you acknowledge everything they do for us day in and day out and that we thank them for their undying and unselfish love.
Why you should celebrate Mother’s Day
Even though Mother’s Day is celebrated on different dates throughout the world, the pomp and joy which goes behind the celebration of this occasion in every country is a sight to behold. You do not necessarily have to be rich or poor to celebrate this day. All you need to do is let your mother know she is cherished and loved and how much she means to you. Why? Read on!
- It is an unparalleled celebration of honoring the mothers as well as their influence in society.
- It is a way of acknowledging motherhood and the indelible marks of maternal bond in our lives.
- Mother’s Day is also a great way to thank mothers for their crucial part in raising their children and ensuring they live worthwhile
- Celebrating Mother’s Day is a great form of thanksgiving, and everyone throughout the world must acknowledge and celebrate this joyous occasion. Although for some who may not have the time to make anything, buying a gift is not altogether a bad thing. After all, it’s the emotion that counts.
- The celebration of mother’s day is gaining popularity all over the world and is no longer restricted to the west.
- Mother’s day has become a largely popular commercial event. The entire range of special gifts that are designed for ‘Mother’s Day’ as against one made with love is a real contrast with the feeling of genuine love and relationship.
- All types of events are organized to celebrate Mothers. Even big brands come up with large discounts to show their involvement.
There should be a way that this celebration meaningfully reaches the mothers of the lowest classes in the economy. However, there are those who enjoy it no matter how simple it is. For many, the love of their mother goes beyond this celebration for one day and that having just one day for appreciating your mother excludes her from all the other days in a year. These people do not believe in this tradition. Whatever one feels, this day is becoming a day looked forward to by all the mothers and all the children for the significance it has.