The whole world has been suffering from lots of problems since its existence, and the problems are getting bigger and bigger day by days.
One of the biggest problems that the entire planet faces is the amount of pollution on the planet. Pollution is of several kinds, but the pollution that affects the most to our nature and environment is Air pollution.
Air pollution is the pollution in which the pollutants get released in the air, and those pollutants then pollute the air which affects the health of a human being.
Air pollution is the pollution when the dirt, dirt particles and other kinds of pollutants get mixed to air and make the air polluted.
Today, every city in the world is suffering from air pollution, and that is why a lot of people and organizations in the world are trying their best to save the world from air pollution.
Air Pollution in India
Indian cities are much polluted and that can get seen from various visuals. Land and air pollution are connected directly as if the land is dirty, after a few days, that dirty land will lead to air pollution. In India, there are only a few surfaces where the pollution level is less. For example, the pollution level in Chandigarh city is lesser than a lot of cities in India. However, the pollution level in various cities of NCR, UP and Bihar is way higher than a lot of cities in India. The air pollution in India is getting increased day by day. But, the good news is that the people who had no interest in cleaning their country before, are now getting involved in schemes like Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, etc.
There are lots of causes of air pollution in the world and here are a few of those causes:
- The burning of fossil fuels is the biggest cause of air pollution, and that is why it has been prohibited at a lot of places in the world.
- Cars, buses, motorbikes are another big cause of air pollution because they emit a lot of pollution also.
- Volcano eruptions are another big cause of air pollution.
- When we cook at home, sometimes we need wood and charcoal for it, and these materials cause a huge amount of air pollution.
- People smoking cigarettes is another big cause of air pollution.
- If due to some reason a forest catches fire, then it becomes one of the biggest reasons for air pollution.
These are a few effects on human beings, plants, and animals due to air pollution:
- The rainwater flows through the surface and ends in the river, and when the surface gets polluted, all the rainwater will take the polluted surface particles with itself which will not only pollute the river, but it will also pollute the land through which the water flows.
- A lot of people suffer from allergies which are a side effect of living in an air-polluted
- Air pollution can also lead to severe diseases like cancer, heart diseases, and other respiratory problems, etc.
- One should restrict the use of charcoal, wood, thus the pollution caused by these resources would not be there in the world.
- A restriction should be there on industries to use the kind of materials which causes zero to no air pollution at all.
- The cities which have the maximum air pollution should get asked as to how they will reduce the air pollution and what are their plans for it.
Air pollution is a huge problem not only in India but the whole world, various organizations do their bit to make sure that plans are made to restrict air pollution, but unfortunately those plans never get executed rightly. That is why even after knowing that the air is getting polluted every day, the organizations around the world are unable to provide a good solution to it. As a human being, we must contribute, that is why, we need to gather and make sure that all the places, suffering from air pollution, should get organized in a manner so that air pollution should not exist. Everyone should participate in schemes like Swachh Bharat Abhiyan which will not only reduce the air pollution in the country but will also reduce various other kinds of pollution.