Clean City Green City
We all want our surroundings to be clean and green, but it gets noticed that most of us don’t get involved in the cleanliness of our cities.
Why Clean City Green City?
Cities that have become concrete jungles have a drab look about them. It’s not just the look but the atmosphere of such cities that is full of dust, pollution, noise and incessantly rushing crowds that give a monotonous impression about them. The grey needs to be replaced by green for relief as that of an oasis in the desert.
The greenery does much more than add to the visual attractiveness. The trees clean the air by absorbing the pollutants.
Similarly, improperly disposed trash leads to problems of land pollution and contamination apart from a dirty appearance. Everyone must take the responsibility to keep the city clean and green.
How can we contribute?
We should contribute towards making cities clean and green, this is how:
- We shouldn’t throw garbage on the roads, and if we see garbage anywhere near us, we should throw it to the places especially made for keeping garbage.
- Two kinds of dustbins get distributed by the corporation, so we must throw wet garbage and dry garbage in two different dustbins.
- The rivers of India are getting polluted day by day, and we as the residents of this country should show some unity against the government so that they can clean the holy river of India.
- We should support the cleaning staff of the municipal corporation of India so that our city should stay cleaner.
- Planting more trees is always helpful not only for the environment but also to enhance the beauty of the city and that is why one should plant more trees.
A clean city makes it much more probable for the city to also be green because people are already aware of the benefits of both to make their city much more livable.