Please find 10 lines on National Flag of India.
1. A National Flag is a symbol of pride for any country.
2. Our country, India, has a tri-colour National Flag.
3. The three parallel band of colours in our National Flags are saffron, white and green.
4. There is a 24 spoked wheel, known as Ashoka Chakra, in the center of the flag.
5. The Indian National Flag is also known as “Tiranga” meaning “Tricolour”.
6. The flag is based on the “Swaraj Flag” designed by Pingali Venkayya.
7. Upon independence, the present form of the flag became the official flag of India w.e.f., 15th of August, 1947.
9. The clothes used in the making of the flag is khadi silk or khadi cotton.
10. The Flag code of India governs the usage of National Flag of India.