Teachers day is an occasion when we appreciate and tribute our teachers for their unparalleled contribution in our life. Please find 10 lines on Teachers’ Day.
1. Since 1962, the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the second President of India, is observed as Teachers Day in honour of the teachers community.
2. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was a professor, a great statesman, a social worker, and a Bharat Ratna awardee.
3. He had great regards for the teachers of the country and believed that the “best minds in the country” should work as teachers.
4. Our teachers inspire us to overcome the obstacles and walk forward in life.
5. The teachers sow the seeds of morality and give shape to the character of the students, who will ultimately take the charge of the nation.
6. They are our best friends and close confidante.
7. The Teachers’ Day celebrations are marked by showing praise and gratitude to the teachers.
8. Students show their appreciation for their teachers by making cards, singing songs, and giving gifts.
9. On this day, senior students give teachers a break and take classes of junior sections.
10. On the occasion of Teachers’ Day, the students should pledge to study hard and make their teachers proud of them.