Junk foods are the foods that are unhealthy or bad for our health. Please find 10 lines on Junk Food.
1. Junk foods have low or zero nutritional value, and do not help much in growth of mind and body.
2. Junks foods generally consists of pre-cooked or pre-processed meals.
3. They can be cooked easily within minutes or are available in ready to eat format.
4. They are generally high in calorie, sugar or salt content.
5. Since junk foods are bad for our health, we should prepare healthy food at our homes.
6. The nutrition content such as protein, calcium, vitamins, etc., is in low or negligible proportions.
7. Ice-cream, potato chips, and burger are popular junk foods.
8. Since, it is delight to eat junk foods, it is okay if we eat such foods occasionally on special events.
9. Even if we eat junk food occasionally, the quantity should be moderate.
10. It is important to create awareness regarding the impact of junk foods on our health.