Please find below 10 lines on Save water.
1. Our water resources include fresh water (rivers, ponds, lakes) systems and saline water bodies (seas).
2. We should save water because it is vital for life.
3. We can save water by not wasting or misusing it in any manner.
4. We can save water by collecting the rainwater and using it various household works.
5. Instead of using the showers, we can first pour the water in a bucket and take a bath from the water in the bucket.
6. We can save water from getting polluted by making robust systems to dispose urban runoff.
7. We should never waste drinking water.
8. We should keep the drinking water in a safe location.
9. We should put off the running water tap, when not in use.
10. We should never throw litters in ponds, lakes, rivers, and other water resources.