Today, we cannot expect our life without science and technology revolving around it every single second! Science and technology are extremely essential in our everyday life as they have made things more simple, fast and secured.
Science and technology are both closely related terms. Scientific studies & progress result into wonderful technologies! Science and technologies are not only subjects. Rather, they are the means that provide us with ways and objects that help us live a better life!
While science is the study of entire universe from the cellular level to the highest level, technology is the application arising from science! Hence, we need both of them in our life.
While science involves explanation, phenomenon, analysis and predictions on various subjects, technology is something that simplifies all these things. For instance, computers help scientists by storing big data, analyzing and organizing it. Thus, science works better and keep progressing when technology keeps on supporting it1
Importance of Science & Technology in our Daily Life
Almost everything that we see around us is the gift of science and technology. Be it the smart-phones, fan, wheel, vehicles, cloth, paper, toothbrush, electricity, microwave, vehicles, radio, television, laptops, etc., everything is the result of science and technology. Let us glance through the importance of science & technology in detail:
- It helps us save time & money – Various contributions of science and technology have helped us save time and money. While science has given us the knowledge why baked or steam- cooked food is better than the fried or oily food, technology has gifted us with microwave and steam-cookers that help us bake and steam cook our food. Various objects and devices like computers, modes of transport, washing machines or just anything else help us save our time and money.
- Education – Science & technology have made significant contribution in the education field as well. Science has given us immense knowledge and therefore, we have got important matter to study. Technology has made education itself easier. It has provided us options like smart classes, multimedia devices, e-libraries, e-books, etc.
- Internet – Information technology, including internet, is an excellent gift of technology. With the help of internet, we do not only get immense knowledge on science and other subjects, but we also get to stay connected with our friends and family, continuously.
- Provides us devices for comfortable sleeping, quick cooking and fast commute – In short, science and technology have made our life easier. With the help of objects like A.C, microwave, and vehicles, science and technology have made our sleeping, cooking and commute process easier and faster, respectively!
- It helps us live a better life – While science has made significant contributions in health by providing treatment for various chronic diseases, technology has benefited us in receiving those treatments through various ways and devices like X-ray, scan machines, operation devices, pacemaker and much more! We are also blessed with numerous exercising equipment, various health apps, online doctor and other things that help us maintain good health and life.
Conclusion: Undoubtedly, science and technology have made our life easier and faster. We should always hope, make an effort and ensure that the inventions and discoveries in these fields are always used for the benefit of entire human race! Henceforth, with the help of science and technology, let’s make world a better place, for you, me & the entire human race!