Education is the process where knowledge and skills are acquired or instilled into the mind of a human being. In most cases, education takes place between a teacher and his or her student where the teacher is the one who gives the knowledge or skills.
Importance of education – Paragraph 1.
Education provides a gateway to multiple professional career opportunities. This is why many people strive to get the highest level of education possible.
Education also serves to bring people together in efforts to share ideas and provide solutions to important problems affecting cities and states.
It also equips people with knowledge and skills to develop ideas and perform tasks meant to satisfy their goals in life.
It helps give goals and structure to the life of individuals as they go through their lives trying to acquire knowledge and skills so that they can survive in the increasingly competitive world.
Education provides a platform for people to realize their true self by giving them confidence and a voice to stand firm in support of their ideals and beliefs.
Education is believed to be the key to success. Children as well as adults are encouraged to seek and appreciate the value of education as it opens up a lot of opportunities for them.
By Mary (2019)
Importance of education – Paragraph 2.
Education is the acquisition of knowledge, various life skills, and values in order to become a better person. Education helps people to become literate and reasonable.
Importance of Education
- Education makes a person financially self-dependent.
- Education helps a person to evaluate various things and act rationally during times of trouble.
- An educated person is aware of the world they live in and has skills to that increase their level of confidence.
- Education makes one think critically and come up with ideas for a better life.
- Education equips people with knowledge in various spheres in life.
- Education makes people aware of their rights.
- Education inculcates morals and ethics in human beings.
- Education enables a person to socialize with other people.
- Education equips a person with good leadership qualities.
- Education contributes to a nation’s growth economically.
- Education enables a person to stay updated with technological advancements.
- Education broadens one’s horizons.
- Education helps one not to be fooled around by dishonest people.
- Education makes people law-abiding citizens.
- Education enables people to lead a healthier lifestyle and living.
- Education makes one a rationale human being.
- Education helps people to learn new languages for purposes of improved communication.
- Education helps humans to help conserve the environment.
- Education prevents people from engaging in criminal activities.
- Education plays a role in making people forgo baseless superstitions.
- Education helps human beings to conquer disease for the younger generation.
- Education equips a person with the importance of giving back to the society.
Generally, education is the foundation on which a person’s life depends.
By: WriterExpert (2016)