Travelling refers to a trip or a journey to some distant places. It usually refers to visiting more than one places.
Why do people travel?
A person travels for both pleasure and knowledge. Over the ages people sailed across the roaring sea, travelled on foot to see the babbling fountains, and climbed the snow-capped mountains.
Travelling is an important part of our life. There is craving in every person to see the other faces of nature and to know the other people of the world.
Tourists and pilgrims visited countries far and near in the past and left behind accounts of their experiences which enriched our history and civilization.
How travelling educates travelers?
Travelling educates the travelers in many ways.
- Students read in their classrooms about hills and valleys, lakes and seas, birds and animals.
- Nowadays, travelling is being considered part of education at schools and colleges. The ideas received in classrooms about natural diversities are incomplete.
- Travelling makes them vivid and perfect.
- Travelling has taught students to benefit by each other’s improved way of life.
- People have explored the space, and set foot on the moon.
- They have led expedition to the Antarctica to learn more about the universe.
Advantages of travelling:
Travelling has many advantages or benefits. They are discussed below:
- Travelling changes our lives and the knowledge about the other people help us to shake off our narrowness and mind and superstitious beliefs.
- Travelling fosters national integration and international understanding.
- Travelling stimulates a person’s resourcefulness to tide over unforeseen troubles.
- In our present times, travelling helps not only the travelers but also the country or countries in which they travel. So, all countries now encourage tourism to boost up their economy. Tourist lodges and big hotels have sprung up for them.