Importance of Sports in Our Life – Essay 1.
Sports are a very important part of our life. It is in fact the most technical part in giving us our identity. In this day and age, many people have earned themselves titles and awards owing from their performance in different levels of international sports.
Some of the famous sporting activities include football, athletics, tennis, hockey, cricket and many more. Sports are a fundamental part of the lives of millions of men and women all over the world.
Sports helps build talent and hobbies so that the people can be better at delivering them for personal and professional purposes.
Sports also serve as a good leisure activity meant to relieve one from physical and emotional stress hence a healthy living.
It is a means to achieve physical exercise which is good for the body’s growth and development, hence a healthy living as calories and fats are burnt.
Through sports, people have established their careers as professional men and women in particular sports like athletes who are paid for their ability to do well in particular sports.
Sports are also used for promotional purposes where different brands use sports as a platform to market and advertise themselves.
Sports are a country’s brand. Different countries have been known for particular sports like for instance the Republic of India is known for cricket, Brazil for football and Kenya for athletics. Sports are in this way a special kind of signature and this helps in the preservation of the culture of that country.
By Mary (2019)
Importance of Sports in Our Life – Essay 2.
Taking part in various sports activities is important in ensuring that one is able to reap the benefits that come with it. There are various sports activities that one can take part in to ensure that they are able to lead healthier and more active lives.
Importance of sports
- Sports help to reduce the levels of stress. They help one to deviate away from other things that nay be stressing them in life they are able to focus on having fun playing their favorite sport for some time.
- Sports also help towards the development of a healthier body. This is because playing offers some form of exercise as it is a physical activity.
- Taking part in sports also helps one to gain more toned muscles and healthier bones. This helps one to reduce complications that are associated with weak muscles and bones.
- Sports also help in improving one’s cooperation skills. Most of the sports activities involve on becoming part of a team which requires one to cooperate to ensure the success of their team.
- Sports also help in improving one’s social skills. By playing, one gets to interact with various people who are also engaging in the sport.
- Taking part in sport activities regularly reduces the chances of one becoming obese. Playing helps one to get rid of excess fat and calories which have accumulated in the body.
- Sports also help to improve the levels of sleep. The physical activity involved enables one to get a good rest and sleep which is important towards developing a healthier body.
Taking part in sports is beneficial to everyone. It is important for one to ensure that they become actively and regularly involved at least in one sport to ensure that they are both physically and mentally fit.
By Mary (2019)
Importance of Sports in Student Life- Essay 3.
Sports refer to activities that constitute the exertion of physical energy as well as skill. In sports, an individual is expected to challenge another person or a team challenging another team. One team is always expected to win, mostly the better one. The main goal of sports is entertainment.
Importance of sports in education
- Sports provide entertainment and in this way provide a distraction therefore taking people from the worries of the world momentarily.
- It also brings people together irrespective of their ethnic backgrounds or age. In times of sports, people come together for the purpose of fun and enjoyment.
- Sports open the mind of students to being susceptible to new ideas. Students consciously or unconsciously let go of mental hurdles and are open to learning.
- Sports provide mental and physical therapy for learners and rejuvenate them in these parameters so that they can be in the best mental and physical position to be educated.
- It serves as a means through which teachers and students can bond. Normally there is tension in the teacher-student relationship. Sports ease this tension and make their interaction friendly.
- It also fosters the spirit of competition among learners and enhances the spit of winning as the learners are driven by the spirit to win in any sport.
Sports are one of the things in life that cuts across the confines of gender. Male and female all take part in sports and the law in all countries of the world stands against the discrimination to participate in sports because the value of sports is appreciated.
By Mary (2019)
Importance of Sports in Our Life – Essay 4.
Sports are a form of physical activity, exercise or play that one engages in for the sake of entertainment, personal development or competition. Some sports are individual sports like gymnastics, swimming, running, cycling, etc. Some sports are collective sports like football, cricket, hockey, basketball, volleyball, etc. All sports have some common health and entertainment objectives. And they have some interesting differences from each other too.
Individual sports are a good combination of entertainment, fun and exercise. They help you maintain your fitness goals along with providing some fresh and lively energy in your daily life. These can be played at your convenience, either in your society, neighbourhood or at some specially designed facility like a race track.
Group sports are an excellent way to understand, relate to and learn the vital life skills of team-work, competition, collaboration and social networking. They also provide an opportunity for one to learn new skills that are specific to that sport. This can be enriching experience. You also learn to take help from your team-mates to excel in the sport.
Competitive National & International
If you and your team really excel in the sport, you can be chosen to represent the country at national and international level sports. This is an excellent opportunity to train yourself at the highest, international standards possible in the sport. It also exposes you to the feeling of national spirit in context to other countries and teams of the world.
By Janhavi (2019)
Last updated: July 1, 2019.